𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗗-𝟭𝟵 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗟𝗲𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮:
– All arrivals are exempt from performing a PCR test upon arrival at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
– Passengers traveling to Lebanon, with the exception of those outlined in the “Exemptions” section below, must hold a negative PCR test taken at most 48 hours before departure from the first embarkation point; 𝙊𝙍 a negative COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test taken at most 24 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test certificate for the Rapid Antigen Test MUST have a corresponding QR code.
𝗘𝘅𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗿𝗲-𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗖𝗥 𝗼𝗿 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀:
– Fully-vaccinated passengers who have received the third dose (i.e., a booster) of any COVID-19 vaccine.
– Fully-vaccinated passengers who have received 2 doses of any COVID-19 vaccine, or one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine (which is formed of one dose only), no more than 6 months prior to their departure.
– Passengers who traveled outside of Lebanon and will return within a period of one week or less.
– Passengers who are under the age of 12.